Tuesday, July 5, 2011

We were wed.

On June 17, 2011.  It was the perfect day.  Nothing could have made it better.  For the ten days leading up to the wedding, the weather forecast said scattered thunderstroms, and I was stressed out.  We had planned an outside reception, and we didn't have any really good backup plans... Then when I woke up on Thursday morning and checked the forecast (it had become routine) it said SUNNY! I don't know if I could have been more excited!

I guess we are living right. 

Anyone who was there could back me up on saying it was the happiest day of the year!  Or if you google "happiest day of the year" it really will tell you it's June 17.  Couldn't have planned it better.

Here are some pictures from the day for those that missed it, or just want to see pictures.




Some good looking boys


Mother and Brother of the Bride

A not so grand entrance

We are so happy!

The whole crew

Alie's side

"Eagle"

Michael's side

The wedding party



The pretty girls. and little monster.



My beautiful boquet

What a handsome boy I snatched

A little to excited...

Aubba-wabba

The back of my dress

Katy's cute shoes


We love to see the temple


The Swing/Dudley Family

The Florence Family

The most perfect day.



Hiding in the flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment