Thursday, August 4, 2011

Summer's almost over!

We only have a little over a week left here!  Can you believe it?  I surely cannot.  We have had too much fun, and we still have so much left to do!

I have a story.

A couple weeks ago, we were walking around downtown, when we passed the city hall building.  There were a bunch of people surrounding this guy on the stairs.  As the man started to walk away they all started following him and shouting "Mayor, Mayor, Mayor!" and following him.  Michael and I kind of looked at each other, and then said, "Wow, I thought that only happened in the movies..."  Then the commotion stopped, and we looked around, and realized it was the set for a TV Show.  We are such naive little Utahans  strutting around the city like we know what is up.

Anyways, I guess they were filming this new show called The Boss which will air in the fall.  Anyways, living in the city is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment